"While the rest of Capitol Hill has cleared out for summer vacation and beach reading, the lawyers on the Senate Judiciary Committee are reading memos, law review articles, legal opinions and hearing transcripts to prepare their bosses." ...
"Michael O'Neill, chief counsel to Specter" and "a former clerk for Justice Clarence Thomas who is on leave as a law professor at George Mason University," said, "Roberts' nomination 'is somewhat of a disappointment.'"
"'He is such an outstanding candidate and so well qualified for this position,' he said, that the lawyers don't have as much work as they expected."
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- Florida to help you avoid traffic
- Scientists: Earth spins faster at center
- Drunk With Power, Spending Out of Control
- Small Town USA May Offer Solution to Outsourcing
- Senator to Question Roberts on Federal Powers
- A Techie, Absolutely, and More
- Police Scramble to Keep Up With Accelerating Gas P...
- Redskins owner Snyder sets eyes on Six Flags
- Joy-full Work
- Dennis Bakke's Ode to Joy
- Terrorists Publish Metro Map
- Senate legal staffers burning midnight oil
- Justifiable Homocide
- Black Republican group will focus on recruitment
- The Pope, Jesus, and Paul
- Giant Waves Found in the Earth's Oceans
- New IE browser catches up with rivals
- Google vs. CNET
- President Bush, Podcasting
- Allen listens across Commonwealth, hearing a lot o...
- Dear Mr. President
- How To Use Wikis For Business
- Online Courses for home schoolers and high school ...
- Will Congress Ban Municipal WiFi?
- Download the Internet
- Tom Coburn: Bill should die by veto
- Nick Cannon Says His Pro-Life Song No Statement on...
- ▼ August (27)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.