SRC - Press Release
AnalyGIS - Product Description:
"AnalyGIS has teamed up with SRC to develop a proof-of-concept application combining the Google Maps API with SRC's robust Allocate demographic engine. With this API, a single mouse click on a Google Map will return two different Census 2000 Demographic reports for 1, 3, and 5 miles around any location and simultaneously add radius rings to the map.
"Because both Google Maps and Census 2000 demographic information are free, this powerful, yet incredibly simple application can bring a whole new level of instant location-based analysis to individuals and organizations across the United States."
First noted on theunofficialgoogleweblog
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- The Senate Guard: defending against fiscal attack...
- The line-item veto: real Katrina relief
- Jimmy Wales, Defender of Wikipedia
- Census Goes Local
- Venezuela: the irony of evangelical broadcasting
- The Custody of Freedom
- Wikipedia Goes Local
- Prayers, Preparations Precede DC Palau Festival
- U.S. Patent Reform Bill
- Hurricane Katrina forecasters were remarkably accu...
- Link Editor: Putting Journalism in Context
- Congress won't sacrifice pork in federal spending ...
- Telecommuting Interest Soars
- Rudy refuses to point finger
- Wikipedia Traffic Booms to New York Times Levels
- Senators Call on Congress to Make Sacrifices
- Unsettled Precedents
- Displacement of Historic Proportions
- Hollywood Uncertain After Summer Bummer
- Aerial Survey of Hurricane Katrina
- Storm Exposed Disarray at the Top
- Kanye West Uncensored
- Hurricane Survivor: 'I'll never leave Australia ag...
- The Collapse of Relief
- Venezuela Suspends Issuing of Missionary Permits F...
- The Essence of Leadership
- Live Blogging from New Orleans
- New Orleans Mayor Issues 'Desperate SOS'
- Airboats Urgently Needed In Louisiana, Mississippi...
- Would Roberts practice the restraint he preaches?
- Members of Congress Lose Homes
- Ham radio operators provide vital link
- Ham radio operators reach out and help hurricane s...
- Is Google's cafeteria a competitive weapon?
- ▼ September (34)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.