"A judge in Corpus Christi today ruled the parents of an Agua Dulce girl who has cancer can make all of her medical decisions."
"Judge Jack Hunter on Monday dismissed the Department of Family and Protective Services from the case.
"Hunter today signed an order to clarify what treatment at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston would be completed before the family could pursue alternative care.
"Katie must complete her current round of chemotherapy and be stable to travel, which could happen by week's end." ...
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- New Orleans: first public wifi city
- Edward Wernecke: Parental Rights at Risk
- Sen. Coburn supports pay-as-you-go
- Dr. Coburn denied non-profit medical practice
- It's Official: NTM has 90 days to leave Venezuela...
- Judge Alito: Massager of Precedents
- Katie Wernecke's judge had conflict of interest
- Interstate Telecommuting = Double Taxation
- The Big Jesus
- Katie Wernecke returns to Texas
- Budget/Deficit bill: Vote 'no'; no wait, vote 'ye...
- Pastor looks to disorganize religion
- Democrats: public policies rooted in faith
- A House of partisan carrots and sticks
- First Day in Supreme Court Conference
- Professor Alito: on the frontier of law
- Portable Landscaping
- Katie Wernecke on High Dose Vitamin C
- Paul Devlin's Power Trip in Texas
- VA Governor Mark Warner on the Democrats, the defi...
- VA Governor Mark Warner on life, business and poli...
- Justice Kennedy: the next swing vote
- On Alito, Women and Notice
- Katie Wernecke goes home
- Ham radio for home-schoolers
- Katie Wernecke's parents get to be parents
- Alito on abortion: pro-life 1, pro-choice 3
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.