Friday, November 4, 2005
On Alito, Women and Notice
The Note: "The Washington Post's Charles Krauthammer argues that spousal notification of abortion (which was struck down) is less burdensome than parental notification (which was upheld) and that, therefore, liberals are 'dishonest, disreputable and disgraceful' when charging that Alito is extreme and insensitive to women's needs."
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- New Orleans: first public wifi city
- Edward Wernecke: Parental Rights at Risk
- Sen. Coburn supports pay-as-you-go
- Dr. Coburn denied non-profit medical practice
- It's Official: NTM has 90 days to leave Venezuela...
- Judge Alito: Massager of Precedents
- Katie Wernecke's judge had conflict of interest
- Interstate Telecommuting = Double Taxation
- The Big Jesus
- Katie Wernecke returns to Texas
- Budget/Deficit bill: Vote 'no'; no wait, vote 'ye...
- Pastor looks to disorganize religion
- Democrats: public policies rooted in faith
- A House of partisan carrots and sticks
- First Day in Supreme Court Conference
- Professor Alito: on the frontier of law
- Portable Landscaping
- Katie Wernecke on High Dose Vitamin C
- Paul Devlin's Power Trip in Texas
- VA Governor Mark Warner on the Democrats, the defi...
- VA Governor Mark Warner on life, business and poli...
- Justice Kennedy: the next swing vote
- On Alito, Women and Notice
- Katie Wernecke goes home
- Ham radio for home-schoolers
- Katie Wernecke's parents get to be parents
- Alito on abortion: pro-life 1, pro-choice 3
- ▼ November (27)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.