This might make it appear as though gas prices don't affect my travel plans. I didn't let them affect my plans to be at my World War II veteran grandpa's 88th birthday party in Wisconsin on June 10th. Three days after his June 12th birthday, my grandma will be 32,000 days young! That's the vacation part. The rest of the trip is part vacation, part business.
May 31: Traveling: Alexandria, VA to Chicago, IL
June 1: Staying: in Chicago, IL
June 2: Traveling: Chicago, IL to Minneapolis, MN to Fergus Falls, MN
June 3: Traveling: Fergus Falls, MN to Great Falls, MT [wireless service unlikely]
June 4-7: Staying: in Great Falls, MT [wireless service unlikely]
June 8: Traveling: Great Falls, MT to Fergus Falls, MN [wireless service unlikely]
June 9: Traveling: Fergus Falls, MN to Minneapolis, MN to Elcho, WI [wireless service likely in a.m.]
June 10-13: Staying: in Elcho, WI [wireless service unlikely]
June 14: Traveling: Elcho, WI to Chicago, IL [wireless service likely in p.m.]
June 15: Staying: in Chicago, IL
June 16: Traveling: Chicago, IL to Alexandria, VA
So, if you see some strange picture, text and audio posts here for the next few weeks, that's why!
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- 17 days, 3 time zones
- Praying for the President
- Life Maintenance Suggestions
- Driving: the new 'down time'
- Hillary Follows the Money
- Home Traveling
- Medical Tyranny in Virginia
- Tropics Expanding
- Eminent Domain Used Against Wal-Mart
- World's Largest Oil Reserves
- Summer Vacations: All Systems Go
- The White House News Channel
- 2nd Amendment Hurricane
- NBC employee: FOX is must-see TV
- Think Outside the Thumb
- Seven Wonders of the World
- The Great City of Rhakotis
- Quoting Brian Williams
- Congestion Tax
- Inverse Popularity
- President Bush, 44? 45?
- Not 'Deaf Enough'?
- Google Zeitgeist Goes Dynamic
- Perpetually lit water bottle
- Forecast for 2022: Showers
- Kidnapping a moon
- The White House Correspondents Dinner
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.