"U.S. workers waste nearly $4 billion by refusing to telecommute, a recent survey found.
"The National Technology Readiness Survey, sponsored by the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland and Rockville research firm Rockbridge Associates, found that although many workers are given the chance to telecommute, very few actually do. And it's costing them money and time."
Maryland study touts telecommuting
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- West Nile close to home
- Only Nazi aircraft carrier found in Baltic sea
- Georgetown Leaders Desires: more view, more water...
- Dp you know five neighbors?
- The Symphony Meets The Video Game
- Army Training
- Very Profitable
- Tom Davis, Porker of the Month
- Fly without a security check
- Liberal on Liberal "Moderate" Election Battle
- Medicare's 'Doughnut Hole'
- IE History, versions 1-7
- Hitler's goddaughter proclaims Jesus
- Venezuela's Chavez in Asia
- Orbitz.com top destinations
- Virginia Senate Candidates Agree
- First Gay Marriage Splits
- French beat Americans in vacation days
- Are you wasting $4 billion?
- 4-word 20 seconds lasts 3 years
- Officially Old
- Insects in Space
- Beachfront Antarctic
- Periodic States
- A Valuable Lesson
- Conservative County
- Teen Drinking
- The Bird (Droppings) in Orbit
- Independence Day then and now
- Tweener Days
- What might have been
- Man of Firsts
- Elian, five years later
- From Rains to Mosquitos
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.