"Trees could be growing on the continent within a century."
"There were trees, there were bushes, there were fields of grass. In fact, the evidence of pollen fossils is that much of Antarctica was vegetated and these were plants that were able to adapt to periods of darkness." ...
So, global warming and climate change are a bad thing ... why?
Will a lot of things be different? Probably. Will this be a bad thing? Probably not.
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- West Nile close to home
- Only Nazi aircraft carrier found in Baltic sea
- Georgetown Leaders Desires: more view, more water...
- Dp you know five neighbors?
- The Symphony Meets The Video Game
- Army Training
- Very Profitable
- Tom Davis, Porker of the Month
- Fly without a security check
- Liberal on Liberal "Moderate" Election Battle
- Medicare's 'Doughnut Hole'
- IE History, versions 1-7
- Hitler's goddaughter proclaims Jesus
- Venezuela's Chavez in Asia
- Orbitz.com top destinations
- Virginia Senate Candidates Agree
- First Gay Marriage Splits
- French beat Americans in vacation days
- Are you wasting $4 billion?
- 4-word 20 seconds lasts 3 years
- Officially Old
- Insects in Space
- Beachfront Antarctic
- Periodic States
- A Valuable Lesson
- Conservative County
- Teen Drinking
- The Bird (Droppings) in Orbit
- Independence Day then and now
- Tweener Days
- What might have been
- Man of Firsts
- Elian, five years later
- From Rains to Mosquitos
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.