"When compared with workers in other parts of the world, Americans receive the fewest vacation days per year with 14 days, according to the sixth annual Expedia.com Vacation Deprivation survey.
"Starting in 2005, Expedia expanded the survey globally to compare and contrast vacationing habits internationally. The 2006 Vacation Deprivation survey showed that Australia got an average of 17 days off, 19 in Canada, 24 in Great Britain, 27 in Germany and 39 in France.
"France also won the distinction of being the vacation champion, with 45 percent of its workers taking at least one, three- to four-week vacation."
Survey: Americans receive fewest vacation days
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2007 (63)
- West Nile close to home
- Only Nazi aircraft carrier found in Baltic sea
- Georgetown Leaders Desires: more view, more water...
- Dp you know five neighbors?
- The Symphony Meets The Video Game
- Army Training
- Very Profitable
- Tom Davis, Porker of the Month
- Fly without a security check
- Liberal on Liberal "Moderate" Election Battle
- Medicare's 'Doughnut Hole'
- IE History, versions 1-7
- Hitler's goddaughter proclaims Jesus
- Venezuela's Chavez in Asia
- Orbitz.com top destinations
- Virginia Senate Candidates Agree
- First Gay Marriage Splits
- French beat Americans in vacation days
- Are you wasting $4 billion?
- 4-word 20 seconds lasts 3 years
- Officially Old
- Insects in Space
- Beachfront Antarctic
- Periodic States
- A Valuable Lesson
- Conservative County
- Teen Drinking
- The Bird (Droppings) in Orbit
- Independence Day then and now
- Tweener Days
- What might have been
- Man of Firsts
- Elian, five years later
- From Rains to Mosquitos
- ▼ July (34)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.