- Sleep. Get up on time.
- Eat. Not eat less, but get your body to spend less time on eating, digesting and eliminating.
- Multi-Task. Exercise while you read email and Bloglines!
- Organize. Stop spinning your wheels in circles. (Ha! How's that for a double entendre from mixing metaphors?)
- Type fast.
- Read fast. I'm not sure I agree with reading fast as much as read the less important stuff faster, or just read less of the less important stuff.
- Read less, listen more. Audio books have their place. (Although, I think that makes it harder to take notes, capture ideas, blog paragraphs, etc.)
- Delegate more to machines. Be lazy. If you can teach a computer to do it, why should you be doing it? (This, however, both can have a high learning curve for some things, and require never-ending maintenance that can actually take hours away from your day. In all things moderation.)
- Delegate less to the TV. You only get so much from TV, and usually less than is deserved by the time that you give it. In other words, turn it off! (The same is probably true of where you spend time reading and watching online.)
- Delegate more to people. It's ok if you don't have the authority, and it's ok if they're not getting paid. It's called asking for help. Yes, this make take (gasp!) humility, but it can be done.
I know where I need to make some changes. How about you?