Ms. LINDA T. SÁNCHEZ of California: "The SNAP program puts healthy food on the table for 46 million Americans every month."
Put another way, 46 million Americans are on food stamps. 46 million Americans depend on the federal government to eat. 46 million Americans depend on the government just to survive.
For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: If anyone will not work, neither shall he eat.
2 Thessalonians 3:10
- The cost of green tape, yellow tape, and red tape
- A Foreign Threat to Our Democracy
- Will breaking the law be necessary to stand for el...
- Tributes to Jessica Ghawi Redfield
- From her last 65 days
- "The day that I felt the proudest to be an America...
- What no one imagined. What anyone could imagine.
- Bible Memorization Standards
- Holy Ground
- Multiple-legged food tasters
- Susannah Mushatt Jones, 113
- Demanding action against Nigerian Islamic terroris...
- Abortion: a weapon of mass destruction
- The Affordable Care Act, by the numbers
- Affordable Care Act, an expansion of government
- NFL expands local broadcasting
- Minnesota leading in educational choice
- Speaker Boehner: there's a better way
- 46 million Americans on food stamps; US population...
- Replacements for the Affordable Care Act
- There are already 12,825 pages of Affordable Care ...
- Affordable Care Act to cost $2 trillion
- 21 separate tax increases in the middle of a reces...
- Rep. Dr. Benishek: $675 billion tax increase is ma...
- Democrat: Affordable Care Act 'cuts more than $400...
- Doctors Caucus: replace ObamaCare with patient cho...
- House Republicans stand for freedom 31 times
- Top 10 ways health care law increases costs
- Former Members of Congress 2012 Annual Report to C...
- The largest transfer of productivity in American h...
- Wiring the Afghan Internet
- 'President Obama cares. He cares about you. He car...
- Health care law = 50% of small businesses less lik...
- Answers to unemployment: less health care costs, m...
- Too many young African American and Hispanic men c...
- Sentence first--verdict afterwards
- 'Why don't you Members of Congress vote to bring o...
- Rep. Frank Wolf: Fire Ambassador to Vietnam David ...
- Letter: Governor Perry to Secretary Sebelius
- Diminishing what was once a great profession
- Remembering Andy Griffith
- Mastership of the world
- 'The biggest freeloader is the Federal Government....
- Affordable Care Act Implications
- One thing that stood in Thatcher's way
- Like putting a string across a football field
- A Chief Justice Reviewing the Chief Justice
- ▼ July (47)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.