One thing is for sure; if the ACA remains in effect, in its present form, our members’ monthly premiums will continue to rise dramatically and health care will become more and more expensive for everyone.—June 2012 Prayer Letter
“Free” or “subsidized” health insurance is never free; someone has to pay for it. Members’ medical premiums come out of their donors’ monthly support.
We just sat in on a webinar and were informed that premiums for all health insurance plans are projected to go up at least ten percent each year for the next five years. Medical expenses will continue to soar ever upward as more and more government mandates and regulations are put into place.
One thing is for certain—the ACA, as it now stands, will impact just about every part of all our lives and will have a far reaching effect into the very fabric of our society.
We have already begun working on the 2013 Policy and Plan Strategy in order to be prepared for what lies ahead. 2014 will be the year when the true scope of the ACA will be unveiled if the bill does not get overturned or if it is not greatly modified.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Affordable Care Act Implications
From the administrator for a self-funded insurance program:
Tags: Affordable Care Act
- The cost of green tape, yellow tape, and red tape
- A Foreign Threat to Our Democracy
- Will breaking the law be necessary to stand for el...
- Tributes to Jessica Ghawi Redfield
- From her last 65 days
- "The day that I felt the proudest to be an America...
- What no one imagined. What anyone could imagine.
- Bible Memorization Standards
- Holy Ground
- Multiple-legged food tasters
- Susannah Mushatt Jones, 113
- Demanding action against Nigerian Islamic terroris...
- Abortion: a weapon of mass destruction
- The Affordable Care Act, by the numbers
- Affordable Care Act, an expansion of government
- NFL expands local broadcasting
- Minnesota leading in educational choice
- Speaker Boehner: there's a better way
- 46 million Americans on food stamps; US population...
- Replacements for the Affordable Care Act
- There are already 12,825 pages of Affordable Care ...
- Affordable Care Act to cost $2 trillion
- 21 separate tax increases in the middle of a reces...
- Rep. Dr. Benishek: $675 billion tax increase is ma...
- Democrat: Affordable Care Act 'cuts more than $400...
- Doctors Caucus: replace ObamaCare with patient cho...
- House Republicans stand for freedom 31 times
- Top 10 ways health care law increases costs
- Former Members of Congress 2012 Annual Report to C...
- The largest transfer of productivity in American h...
- Wiring the Afghan Internet
- 'President Obama cares. He cares about you. He car...
- Health care law = 50% of small businesses less lik...
- Answers to unemployment: less health care costs, m...
- Too many young African American and Hispanic men c...
- Sentence first--verdict afterwards
- 'Why don't you Members of Congress vote to bring o...
- Rep. Frank Wolf: Fire Ambassador to Vietnam David ...
- Letter: Governor Perry to Secretary Sebelius
- Diminishing what was once a great profession
- Remembering Andy Griffith
- Mastership of the world
- 'The biggest freeloader is the Federal Government....
- Affordable Care Act Implications
- One thing that stood in Thatcher's way
- Like putting a string across a football field
- A Chief Justice Reviewing the Chief Justice
- ▼ July (47)
- ► 2007 (63)
- ► 2006 (178)
- ► 2005 (348)
- ► 2004 (321)
You don't launch a popular blog,
you build one.
you build one.