Thursday, April 15, 2004

Just in case you were wondering, according to IRS Publication 525 (PDF), "Illegal income, such as stolen or embezzled funds, must be included in your income on line 21 of Form 1040, or on Schedule C or Schedule C–EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity." Good to know!

No comments:


Links to are affiliate links and earn commissions.

Your support is appreciated.

Blog Archive